CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 19 August 2007

My New Stall..

Well, well... so this is my new blog. It isn't much at the moment, but it will be something soon. I got inspired to open my own blog when looking at an amusing one called Nasi Lemak and Nescafe Tarik. I can say, I'm it's No.1 fan at the moment, no doubt. If you have eaten so much Nasi Lemak, and drank so much Nescafe Tarik... try Pancakes and Syrup for a little change man. It's guaranteed to be good!

2 Readers on the hill:

Anonymous said...

pancake ka??? aiyooo like mat salleh man.. I prefer my nasik sejuk semalam makan dengan kari semalam...

But the coffee must be hot..

akula said...

Congratulations on your new stall and of course, a warm, big welcome to the jungle. Beware of the hound dogs. Hahaha.