CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 23 August 2007

My Form Tutor...

My Form Tutor... Beth, she's no ordinary, strict, stern, detention-loving teacher. She's the best teacher and Form Tutor we can get. I mean, the boys are all swooning, and are all over her. She's not only the best teacher, she's also got the best looks out of all of the teachers. Young, medium-height, blonde, blue eyes... big busts. what wouldn't leave guys drooling? Her choice of clothes are great too, mainly low-cut tops, tight-fit trousers, high heels. Everytime it was Parent Evenings, I can see that dads can't keep their eyes of her, goggling, and not taking in a word Beth says of how wonderful their child is doing in school. And the wife just sit there, her smile slowly slipping out of sight, turning into a frown as her eyes flicker from her husband to Beth. It's not unusual once they are out of the school compounds, you see a wife slapping their husband across the cheek. And a guilty "What 'ave I done???"
Gee... the advantage of being a young pretty teacher...

3 Readers on the hill:

Anonymous said...

so....any chance of a pic to see what she look like... ;)

Redhead said...

Well, I'm sorry but I heard shes living with her boyfriend. Tough luck mate.

Anonymous said...

I there a chance to have her email.