CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 2 May 2010

Analysis of Croc Dream?

This was the beast I dreamt of


So, in the dream I was just opening the front door of my house to walk out - and ended up seeing this huge beast right outside. Freaked out I tried to close the door on it but it just kept pushing back... I managed to close it and caught a glimpse of my surroundings - the living room walls were made up of entirely glass, like the window-wall-things you get in shopping malls. (And this is not how my living room actually looks like) and outside I remember seeing a grassy place with ponds (this is also not how the outside of my house is like). But anyway, the croc had moved somewhere else around the outside of my house at this point, and my mom, my sister and I managed to escape to our car and drove away – except we got to this cross junction, (which doesn’t exist right outside the gates of my house) and in the middle of the junction, right at the centre was a sign which said something along the lines of, "Residents nowadays pay RM3000 for a crocodile to keep in their backyard"... I think it was meant to be a fashionable thing or something – whatever. Anyway, I don’t remember the middle bit, but I remember afterwards my dad came in the dream, and he was driving us back home – and our house didn’t even look like my house now – it was a hut, in the middle of this almost resort thing, with a jungle theme, and there was this pool right out at the front where this crocodile was in - the crocodile was HUGE I’m telling you – but anyway there were these men surrounding the croc trying to control it and get it out because apparently the croc we bought hadn’t been trained, and therefore was wild and dangerous... and one man fell into the pool and the croc tore him up to pieces, and there was blood everywhere and I could hear that man screaming.... it was really... bloodcurdling...

So.... the analysis:

"To see a crocodile in your dream, symbolizes treachery, deceit, and hidden instincts. It may be a signal for you to take a new perspective on a situation. It may also represent your ability to move between the material world of waking life and the emotional, repressed world of the unconscious. Alternatively, the crocodile represents healing powers and qualities. A crocodile also suggests that you are thick-skinned or insensitive.
To dream that you are running away from the crocodile (which was what I was doing), indicates that you are unwilling to confront some painful and disturbing aspect of your unconscious. There is some potentially destructive emotion that you are refusing to acknowledge and owning up to."

And the blood...

"It is the life-giving, vital part of our physiology and it may symbolize our strengths and weaknesses and our physical and mental health. If you are currently experiencing a very difficult time in your life, you may have dreams with bloody and frightening images.



To see blood flowing from a wound, physical ailments and worry. Bad business caused from disastrous dealings with foreign combines"

That's something to think about...

2 Readers on the hill:

Rookie said...

ohh and the analysis of that dream is that u r some psycho b*tch who needs to go to some kind of asylum in a straight jacket!!!!

Redhead said...

quite possibly