CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 11 March 2010

Views :)

I just thought I'd show off some photos I took a while ago overtime


I think this one is my favourite, most definetely. Sunset in Langkawi :)



Sunset in Sheringham, Norfolk



Another one in Sheringham



A nice one with some sort of a canopy overhead, in Langkawi



The shore in Langkawi



I just absolutely love this - can you see the pregnant lady? Our tour giude pointed it out to us. The water is fantastic



A lane at a hotel in Langkawi



The view at a lake



The clouds for some reason look almost fake...



Just thought I'd post this one up too :) This was taken in Poland



The view from my old bedroom window in London :)


This is also my favourite - the winter view from my old bedroom window in London :) I love how I can actually compare the two :P

1 Readers on the hill:

second generation. said...

Hi..Ereen, gambar semua cantik2, terutama yang kat Langkawi. Miss u all.