CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 12 February 2010

Living On The Hill... [MUSWELL HILL]


A small town - Muswell Hill



So, I was out in the broadway, with a digital camera. I must've looked like a tourist when in fact I lived on this very hill.




And so... quoting the saying, "First impressions are not always right..." This church is not a church... in fact it is the local English pub, O'Neil! I only just found out the day I went to explore Muswell Hill Boradway... and to think I knew this place quite well from living here for about five years...


This is the view from the top of the hill... It was a very sunny day, so the view was pretty cool I thought... it was more impressive when I was there, than on this photo




Never really looked at the houses properly... and now I noticed that they all look like steps going down as the hill goes down... intriguing...




I never noticed the shops as much before... look, that's our car, right outside of that Clinton's stationary and gifts shop - that blue coloured one. I should keep my eyes open for anything else I haven't yet noticed which would usually be right in front of my nose... I reckon I should get into Photography.

0 Readers on the hill: