CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 1 January 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL

Wishing all my blog readers a happy New Year, and may all your New Year's resolutions be fulfilled. I have seven resolutions at the moment and I have my mind set on working towards achieving them preferably before halfway of 2009, as the things i have to do has to be done by then...
But anyway, it is the year of the Ox, in case there is anyone interested to know, hehe.
Have a fantastic New Year all ;)

3 Readers on the hill:

second generation. said...

Happy New Year..

Melisa said...

FOLLOW MEEE SHAZ ATTACK :D

Major Tom at Battlezone2.org said...

I am a die-hard redhad fan. I seen your pic in a thumbnail within google, and I just had to come in and have a look see around the site. Once upon a time, I wanted to collect as many red head shots and post them for all to see. Maybe just maybe, by seeing this over abundance of red hair I have become once agin addicted to doing that once more. Thnaks for sharing that photo. It's truly awesome.

Gary K
http://www.Battlezone2.org